Huzhou Nanxun Yintuo Special Material Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in the development and production of high-quality stainless steel seamless pipe and nickel-nickel alloys. Let us introduce it below:
Performance of seamless pipe:
1. Domestic seamless pipes supplied according to the performance of the organization, ordinary carbon steel manufactured according to GB/T700-88 Class A steel (but must ensure that the sulfur content does not exceed 0.050% and the phosphorus content does not exceed 0.045%), and its machinery The performance should conform to the value specified in the GB8162-87 table.
2. Domestic seamless pipes supplied according to the water pressure test must ensure the water pressure test specified in the standard.
3. The physical performance inspection of imported seamless pipes shall be conducted in accordance with the relevant standards stipulated in the contract.
Use of seamless pipe:
1. The seamless pipe has a wide range of uses. General-purpose seamless pipes are rolled from ordinary carbon structural steel, low-alloy structural steel or alloy structural steel, with the largest output, and are mainly used as pipelines or structural parts for conveying fluids.
2. According to different purposes, it is divided into three types of supply: a. According to chemical composition and mechanical properties; b. According to mechanical properties; c. According to hydraulic test. Steel pipes supplied according to categories a and b, if used to withstand liquid pressure, shall also be subjected to a hydraulic test.
3. Special-purpose seamless pipes include seamless pipes for boilers, seamless pipes for geology and seamless pipes for petroleum.
Types of seamless pipes:
1. According to different production methods, seamless steel pipes can be divided into hot-rolled pipes, cold-rolled pipes, cold-drawn pipes, and extruded pipes.
2. According to the shape, there are round tubes and special-shaped tubes. In addition to square tubes and rectangular tubes, special-shaped tubes include oval tubes, semicircular tubes, triangular tubes, hexagonal tubes, convex-shaped tubes, plum-shaped tubes, etc.
3. According to different materials, it can be divided into ordinary carbon structure tube, low alloy structure tube, high quality carbon structure tube, alloy structure tube, stainless tube, etc.
4. According to the special purpose, there are boiler tubes, geological tubes, oil tubes, etc.
We are constantly advancing on the ground, but we also see the stars and ambitious ambitions. For more information, please contact us: stainless steel pipe manufacturers.